*Final Sale - No Refunds, Returns, Exchanges or Cancellation on all PPE orders
Please contact for case, pallet or truckload pricing:
ASTM F2100 – LEVEL 3 Medical Face Masks
Box of 50 PC
40 boxes / 2,000 pieces per carton
- MADE IN CANADA
- Average BFE & PFE ratio of 95.5%.
- 3 Layers of protection with nose clip for added protection
- Approved Manufacturer with Health Canada Approved License.
- Medical Device Establishment License (MDEL) # 12412
- High-Quality disposable face masks.
- High filtration ratio with middle layer as melt-blown for maximum protection.
- Certified by Intertek Lab Reports.
- Made with high-quality soft, durable & breathable material for a comfortable fit.
- Made of environmental-friendly material, moisture-proof, non-toxic, non-irritating, soft, and comfortable.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
Masks are 100% polypropylene. Latex and fiberglass free.
Earloops are 70% Polyester, 30% Spandex
NOTE: JHJ FACE MASKS DO NOT CONTAIN GRAPHENE or BIOMASS GRAPHENE.
- Meets or Exceed the ASTM F2100: L3 standards with an average BFE & PFE ratio of 99%
|Bacterial filtration efficiency, %
|Differential pressure, mm H20/cm2 (Pa/cm2)
|Sub-micron particulate filtration efficiency at 0.1 micron, %
|Splash resistance/synthetic blood resistance, mmHg (kPa)