500 ml / 16.9 oz Dr. Davey Hand Sanitizer Gel (75% Alcohol)
*Final Sale - No Refunds, Returns, Exchanges or Cancellation on all PPE orders
Please contact for case, pallet or truckload pricing:Bulk Pricing
- NDC 74913-669-02
Country of Origin
- Made in China
Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 case (24 bottles)
24 bottles per case
- 60 cases per pallet (1,440 bottles)
Alcohol 75% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do not use
- in children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Water, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Trolamine,Aloe vera (ALOE VERA) extract