NOTE: An additional Transportation of Dangerous Goods Charge of $25.00 will be included in the total shipping cost for this item, as required by Federal regulations.
HeartSine's commitment to being a leader in the AED industry is evidenced by their rich history of innovation. Dating back to the mid-1960s, the Technical Experts at HeartSine have been at the forefront of portable defibrillation technology. This experience and expertise are evident in the design and features of the Samaritan 350P device.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P AED was designed with the untrained lay rescuer in mind. Ease of use, portability and innovation go hand in hand with the Samaritan PAD 350P. The Samaritan PAD 350P AED features HeartSine's unique Pad-Pak™ cartridge that eliminates the need to remember multiple expiration dates while significantly reducing the cost of AED ownership.
At only 2.4 lbs and half the overall size of other AEDs the Samaritan PAD 350P AED is extremely portable, while earning the AED industry's highest IP rating (IP56) against moisture and dust.
- Semi Automatic Mode Operation
- Smallest & Lightest AED Available
- Industry Best IP 56 Rating
- SCOPE® Biphasic Waveform
- Escalating, Low Energy Biphasic Waveform: 150J - 150J - 200J
- Innovative Pad-Pak™ cartridge
- Automatic Weekly Self Tests
- LED Status Indicator
- 4 Year Pad-Pak Cartridge Warranty
- New AHA Guideline Compliant!