NOTE: An additional Transportation of Dangerous Goods Charge of $25.00 will be included in the total shipping cost for this item, as required by Federal regulations.
- HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator, includes, 1 pre-installed battery, 1 pre-installed SMART pads cartridge, and a standard carrying case.
- Includes free: Quick set up guide, maintenance booklet, quick reference guide, 8 year manufacturer’s warranty. Battery includes a 4 year warranty. Pads 2 year warranty (unused).
- Also includes: Red Organization file, welcome letter, and inspection tag and decal. Unit available in French or English
- Size: 2.8 x 7.4 x 8.3 inches (7 x 19 x 21 cm) H x D x W
- Weight with battery and pads case: 3.3 Ibs. (1.5 kg)
- Weight without battery or pads case: 2.4 Ibs. (1kg)
- Quick Shock: Able to deliver a shock after the CPR pause, typically in 8 seconds
Step-by-step guidance so you know exactly what to do
OnSite has a clean and simple interface that’s easy to use and understand. Its voice instructions guide you through the entire process, from placing the pads, to delivering a shock, to performing CPR. You won’t get lost because the intelligent sensors can detect what step you’re on and adjust to your level of expertise.
Ready to use when you need it
Setting up the OnSite is easy and quick. The pads and battery are already installed. Just pull the green “PULL” tab or press the green button to activate the device and to start receiving detailed voice instructions. The OnSite performs 85 daily, weekly and monthly self-tests so you can trust that it is ready-to-go when needed.
Instructions that adapt to your pace
When you place the SMART pads on the victim’s bare skin, they adapt the defibrillator’s instructions to your actions. They follow your pace so they don’t overwhelm, run ahead, or slow you down. If needed, the prompts are repeated or rephrased, sometimes even including additional instructions to help you understand.
Fast shocks to improve treatment success
Since minimizing the time to shock after the last CPR compression may improve survival, shock delivery time is critical. The OnSite is among the fastest in class at delivering shock treatment after CPR.
Personalized therapy for each patient
Before you can deliver a shock, the OnSite automatically checks to make sure a shock is necessary and that the right therapy is given. If you install the infant/child SMART Pads, the defibrillator will automatically adjust to a lower energy level and modify the coaching instructions to provide infant/child CPR.
Easy to train your team
The OnSite easily converts to a training unit when you use the training pads to practice rescue scenarios with your team. These special pads prevent the defibrillator from delivering a shock and activate its training mode, which includes eight different emergency scenarios.