*Final Sale - No Refunds, Returns, Exchanges or Cancellation on all PPE orders
Please contact for case, pallet or truckload pricing:
- Approved by Health Canada for exceptional importation and sale as a designated medical device
- Mold Compression 5 Layers
- 20 G/M2 Non-Woven
- + 20 G/M2 Melt Blown x 3
- + 20 G/M2 PP Non-Woven
- CDC NIOSH-Approved
- NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-8150
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) = 99%+
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) = 99%+
Minimum Order Quantity
- 10,000 pieces Flex-Quantities Available
- 20 pieces per box
- 20 boxes / 400 pieces per carton
- 12 cartons / 4,800 pieces per pallet
- Filters at least 95% of airborne particles. Not resistant to oil.
- Headband design style.
- Interlay nose clip, avoid touching face.
- Ultrasonic welding technology, glue-free, odorless.